IMCD Criteria For Professional Real Estate Web Design
IMCD Web Design creates professional business & real estate web designs for different types of companies. Even though the companies’ products and services differ, the criteria for creating effective business web designs remains the same. The following is IMC’s analysis of effective business & real estate web design that propels the creation of our clients’ websites.
- Graphic Design: Eye-catching graphics balanced with a color palette that is pleasing to the eye. The same look and feel on every web page. Title and heading fonts that are sharp and easy to read. Navigation is straightforward, intuitive and places every page within two to three mouse clicks from the homepage. Flash is used tastefully and not exclusively. Website loads quickly, even at lower bandwidths.
- Web Content: Writing for the web combines the attention-grabbing essence and benefit-centric aspects of marketing, the information rich content that readers find valuable and search engines find indexable, and the content matches the metatag description. Different subjects should have different web pages for the best the search engine visibility and targeting information to different markets. For instance, IMC provides multiple marketing pages in our real estate web designs so real estate agents can put out separate marketing messages to home buyers, home sellers and property investors.
- Search Engine Optimization: The visibility of a business website rests on either its organic ranking in the search engines or its pay-per-click advertising campaign. Investing in search engine optimization pays off in the long run when your business website has high placement in the search engine rankings. Without visibility, it is hard to generate sales leads from your Internet marketing investment. Frames are not search engine friendly and tell web visitors that your website has not been updated in quite a while.
- Web Content Maintenance: Using a contnent management system to add, organize and edit web content is a must both for search engine optimization purposes and for giving your clients and potential sales leads up-to-date information. IMC uses several content management systems, such as blogs and article managers, to allow businesses to keep their web content fresh and easily catalogued and archived. Multi-author capability is also part of the package, widening the news gathering funnel on your website.
- Sales Lead Generation: The key point in a business design is ease of contacting the business. Tightly coupled with this is the “creditworthiness” of your business website. Businesses with only a toll-free number fail the creditworthiness test, whereas businesses providing full address, phone number, maps and email addresses draw more sales contacts.
If your business real estate web design does not match this criteria, or you have a wonderful website, but no sales leads, its time to contact the professional business web designers at IMC. Our custom business web designs and semi-custom professional template websites have a history of creating sales leads, high search engine rankings and profits for our web design clients.
Free SEO on New Website
Click on the button below and let us know you would like to receive the FREE SEO Limited Offer on a NEW IMCD Website.