Web Strategies For Successful Real Estate Agents

by | Oct 26, 2009 | Real Estate Marketing

Web Strategies For Successful Real Estate AgentsIronically, real estate marketing companies have found the last real estate agents to aggressively pursue Internet marketing of their services are the successful agents. Assuming the reasoning is why change something that is working successfully, the answer is there is a major sea change in the way home buyers and sellers use real estate websites to search the real estate market. The move can be seen as a move from paper to electronic media. Let’s look at how successful agents can parlay their past success into greater future success.

Post cards are a way to contact a large audience with color photos and interest generating news. One problem is there is no way of knowing whether the recipient even looked at the card unless they call you. Today agents can send out HTML emails that contain photos of new properties on the market as well as have the print in the color and font they want. A benefit of the email postcard is two-fold, you can set it to alert you to who is opening the email and you can include links within the email to pages on your website. Of course, the best link to have is to your home page, but you can also connect them directly to recent entries in your real estate blog or Article Manager.

Newspaper advertising, though still capturing most of real estate marketing dollars, is only used by less than 15% of home buyers. Real estate websites provide the same information as newspaper ads, only the information is offered to the other 85% of the home buyers and sellers actively searching the market.

Agents feel safe with newspaper advertising since they know their ad will be seen by all of the 15% of the market checking the real estate ads. In the competitive online marketplace, how can they make sure their real estate website is seen by the other 85% of their market? IMCD has years of experience using their search engine optimization, online marketing and graphic design expertise to place real estate agents and brokers on the first page of Google for their markets.

Phone calls are a great way to touch base and keep your market alive. By adding a real estate blog to your IMC website, real estate agents can parlay their conversational tone into weekly entries that can be sent to their client list by RSS feed. This keeps your clients aware of your services and knowledge as well as the current housing market. Beneficially also is that your blog entries notify all the main search engines of new content, helping your online visibility.

Contact IMC today to match your successful professional real estate career to one of our successful professional online real estate marketing web design. Your public is waiting.

 

About IMCD Website Design

IMCD’s website designs readily assists clients to gain footage in the race to the top of search engine marketing. Since 1996, IMCD has been creating award-winning, successful websites for professionals from many business fields.

Our award-winning web designer brings a 30-year background in photography and design to our clients. His resume includes work with Fortune 100 & 500 companies in Los Angeles and New York.

For more information about how our web design and development company can help your business, call IMCD at 1-877-999-4623.

 

Blog Archives

Limited Offer

Free SEO on New Website

Click on the button below and let us know you would like to receive the FREE SEO Limited Offer on a NEW IMCD Website.

IMCD of Colorado, Inc., established in 1996 is a professional web design company providing affordable business & real estate web design and development services for real estate agent websites and business websites. IMCD Websites are built utilizing the latest Mobile Responsive Web Design technology while also being SEO friendly.
IMCD of Colorado, Inc.
Address: 4833 Front Street, Unit B-306
Castle Rock, Colorado 80104

Local Phone: 303-688-1331
Toll Free: 877-999-4623
Fax: 303-688-8842

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This